Tuesday, June 30, 2015

My history of blogging:

Well this is a first for me.  Never been much to write for the heck of it, let alone looking for an audience of said writings.

Now I've heard the words "blog" and "blogging"for years now, and I've always looked at bloggers pretty much how Hollywood depicts bloggers, and that is as people that took short cuts and never went to college but now think they are the authority of whatever niche they feel professed in such as fashion, tech, politics, etc.

My opinion hasn't changed.




1 comment:

  1. Yes, hasn't this (especially blogging about blogging) just been the "cats pajamas?" That's an old bit of sarcasm/praise (depending on the context in which it is used) I used to hear from my maternal grandmother. It was one of her more printable phrases in English.

    I agree we bloggers are experts in our own minds. I have become adept at sore finger tips, blurry vision and my use of my "grasp of the obvious sense."

    Write on bad speller, write on.

    ReplyDelete